USPS WORKROOM FLOORING
Much of the USPS asphalt plant flooring, is reaching the end of its useful life for USPS workroom floors. PUMA-CRETE ECO® was developed for the U.S. Postal Service, as a long term alternative to asphalt plank flooring. PUMA-CRETE ECO® has been specified, tested & approved for use at USPS facilities. It may be installed for optimization projects, which require re-use and renovation of existing space that currently has asphalt plant flooring. It may be used to fill voids where asphalt plant is missing, or to replace damaged asphalt plant.
PUMA-CRETE WORKROOM FLOORING
For retro-fit applications, this resurfacer may eliminate the need for concrete slab removal and replacement. PUMA-CRETE ECO® is also cost effective protection for new construction.
EXTREME DURABILITY – Typically installed at ¼ to ¾ inch thickness, it has the ultimate in durability. It resists abrasion from the wheels of heavy carts, constant forklift traffic, and other typical material handling equipment. PUMA-CRETE ECO® is installed over a properly prepared concrete substrate.
MOISTURE TOLERANT – Unlike other materials, it handles high levels of moisture (from above and below slab), without buckling or lifting. Additional features include:
- NON TOXIC This water based material is virtually odor free during installation.
- FAST TURNAROUND Cures quickly, allowing heavy traffic to resume in less than 24 hrs.
- LOW MAINTENANCE Simply sweep and mop regularly
(acrylic waxable, if high gloss is desired).
- WARRANTY 20 years* *Puma-Crete ECO warranty terms and conditions apply.
- APPEARANCE Matte finish
- SUBSTRATES Properly prepared concrete.
- FINISHES: Standard finish is matte. Optional topcoats can provide satin or semi-gloss appearance.
- COLORS: Available in black and 4 standard colors.
- TEXTURE Orange peel and smooth textures available.